[dev-context] audit of commands

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Mon May 10 13:51:39 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 10 2010, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> I would much prefer working on the wiki, then export to .tex with
> a script. Having two sources for what is essentially the same
> information is asking for trouble, imo.

Hello Taco,

There is not enough structure on the wiki. I imagine a script that exports
parts of the wiki to tex, but additional information has to be entered in
the tex-files (are arguments optional or not, etc.).

BTW, how can I get automatic emails for every change in
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/ ?

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/