[dev-context] Checksum of original font files stored in the cache?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 13:01:39 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 09:06, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Anyone with recent experience with wxWindows?

No recent experience; I can only tell that somebody has written wx
terminal in gnuplot (the idea was to make a nice multi-platform
terminal), but ever since its introduction (must be a few years
already) nobody was able to compile it on Mac (it should be possible,
but none of current developers was able to do it properly). I do think
that some people have managed to compile it on Windows, but I have no
idea about its state. And I have no idea how to link it statically on
linux or mac.

Mojca