[dev-context] Checksum of original font files stored in the cache?

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 15:58:30 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Mojca Miklavec
<mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 09:06, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> Anyone with recent experience with wxWindows?
> No recent experience; I can only tell that somebody has written wx
> terminal in gnuplot (the idea was to make a nice multi-platform
> terminal), but ever since its introduction (must be a few years
> already) nobody was able to compile it on Mac (it should be possible,
> but none of current developers was able to do it properly). I do think
> that some people have managed to compile it on Windows, but I have no
> idea about its state. And I have no idea how to link it statically on
> linux or mac.
> Mojca
I'm impressed by
I 'm also used to visit wxwidgets from time to time
and I believe that 2.8 branch is good
I have compiled gnuplot4.4 because I like its lua interface, but not
with wxterminal -- I can check eventually

BTW,IUP can be another guit toolkit to consider:
it's in Lua, it has some TeX ideas, it comes from

(Aditya also starts to use wxMaxima)