[dev-context] cont-en.xml

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 27 19:11:43 CEST 2010

Am 23.06.10 09:35, schrieb Peter Münster:
> On Wed, Jun 16 2010, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>
>> i plan to update cont-en.xml with changes in mkiv (new keys and commands)
>>
> Hello Wolfgang,
>
> Since Hans said "documentation about tex can best be done in tex", I've put
> my ideas into some files here:
>
> http://pmrb.free.fr/tmp/context-commands/
>
> What do you think about that?

I agree that tex is the best tool to document tex but cont-en.xml is only
a tool to help in the documentation and i can't see a big advantage to
rewrite it in pure tex. The explanation for the keys/options is another
thing but they are not what i'm working on.

My files are now available here: http://bitbucket.org/wolfs/setup

Wolfgang