[dev-context] cont-en.xml

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Fri Jul 2 11:28:06 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 02 2010, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> The idea is not bad but who is going to do this? Hans implemented
> in mkiv the function to check assignments list of valid keys but
> this function isn't used because nobody writes the necessary lists
> which contexts requires to do these checks and the same will happen
> with the system you suggest.

That's why I'm eventually going to do this:
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20100508.204345.b5003312.en.html

Perhaps using tex-files like this:
http://pmrb.free.fr/tmp/context-commands/

Perhaps in this directory:
http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/contextman/context-commands
So that everybody can contribute via svn.

But before doing that effort, I still need a bit more feedback...

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/