[dev-context] cont-en.xml

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 12 09:22:06 CEST 2010

Am 11.09.2010 um 22:41 schrieb Marius:

>> The idea is not bad but who is going to do this? Hans implemented
>> in mkiv the function to check assignments list of valid keys but
>> this function isn't used because nobody writes the necessary lists
>> which contexts requires to do these checks and the same will happen
>> with the system you suggest.
> Please, point me to the function you are talking about.

The function is implemented in mult-chk.mkiv, here is a example:

    crap is \ifdefined\MyNamespacecrap\else un\fi defined

\setvalidparameterkeys[MyTest][a,b,c,d] \getbuffer \par
\addvalidparameterkeys[MyTest][crap]    \getbuffer \par

As a user you don’t have to care about all the stuff, all you need
is \enablecheckparameters in your document.