[dev-context] [***SPAM***] http://wiki.contextgarden.net - Contact needed

Martin Vermont mvermont at mplw.net
Wed Oct 6 05:25:25 CEST 2010

I am Dr. Martin Vermont and I work for Multilingual Search Engine
Optimization Inc. in Washington DC ( Tel: 1-202-558-2504) - I would
like to speak with the person in charge of your international
clientele. Who is my contact? Who should I speak to??

In fact, after visiting http://wiki.contextgarden.net
 , I have noticed that your website cannot be found on foreign search
engines (I tested it on Hispanic search engines, German search
engines, Asian search engines, etc.) Our company is specialized in
multilingual search engine promotions in 28 languages . From the
Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL in Spanish to the
MSN in Chinese, we can show you how to develop a true international
online presence by promoting your website on foreign search engines.

Let us show you how to develop a presence on the multilingual web
without having to translate your website: It is not necessary to
translate your website in order to submit to foreign search engines,
however, you need to have at least 1 page in Japanese optimized with
Japanese keywords and meta tags in order to submit to Japanese search
engines, at least 1 page in Spanish optimized with Spanish keywords in
order to submit to Hispanic search engines and so on...

I strongly suggest that you watch our online presentation which will
explains clearly how to get top rankings on foreign search engines
with only 1 entry page per language (click on the following link or
copy-paste it into your web browser): http://www.mplw.net/demo