No subject

Mon Sep 6 21:19:52 CEST 2010

to the MSN in Chinese, get users to find your website when searching
with YOUR KEYWORDS in their Native language.

Please call me at +1 (202) 558-2504 or email me and let's work on
giving your website the true international exposure which it deserves
to have with foreign native online users!!

Regards,

Martin Vermont, Ph.D.

mvermont at mplw.net <mailto:mvermont at mplw.net>

Multilingual Search Engine Optimization Inc.

1250 Connecticut Ave N.W. Suite 200

Washington, DC 20036 USA

TEL: +1 (202) 558-2504 - FAX: 1 (202)-318-2453

http://www.mplw.net

Multilingual Search Engine Promotion Services since 1999.

--b1_ef52839d2b771f9522e22f9dc35c600a

In fact, after visiting <a href="http://wiki.contextgarden.net">http://wiki.contextgarden.net</a> , I have noticed that your website cannot be found on foreign search engines (I tested &nbsp;it on Hispanic search engines, German search engines, Asian search engines, &nbsp;etc.) Our company is specialized in multilingual search engine promotions in 28 languages . From the Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL &nbsp;in Spanish to the MSN in Chinese, we can show you how to develop a true international online presence by promoting your website on foreign search engines.<br />
Let us show &nbsp;you how to develop a presence on the multilingual web without having to &nbsp;translate your website: It is not necessary to translate your website in &nbsp;order to submit to foreign search engines, however, you need to have at least &nbsp;1 page in Japanese optimized with Japanese keywords and meta tags in order to &nbsp;submit to Japanese search engines, at least 1 page in Spanish optimized with &nbsp;Spanish keywords in order to submit to Hispanic search engines and so &nbsp;on...<br />
</u>From the Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL in Spanish to the MSN in Chinese, get users to find your website when &nbsp;searching with YOUR KEYWORDS in their Native language.<br />
Please call me at +1 (202) 558-2504 or email me and let's work on giving your website the true international exposure which it deserves to have with foreign native online users!! <br />
Regards, <br />
Martin Vermont, Ph.D. <br />
Multilingual Search Engine Optimization Inc.<br />
1250 Connecticut Ave N.W. Suite &nbsp;200<br />
Washington, DC 20036 USA<br />
TEL: +1 (202) 558-2504 - FAX: 1 (202)-318-2453<br />

--b1_ef52839d2b771f9522e22f9dc35c600a--