[dev-context] TLContrib is ready for testing

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Oct 8 10:58:31 CEST 2010

On Fr, 08 Okt 2010, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> right? (there *is* the weirdness that for texlive, the texmfcnf.lua
> lives in the 'luatex' package, not in 'context', but that is just
> a minor packaging issue).

I think we discussed that at that time, and it seemed more natural
to put it into luatex packages, as the postinstall would call the
luatools incantation. Now if you only install context without
luatex that wouldn't work. So actually it is the right place, texmfcnf.lua
has nothing to do with context (well ...) only that context uses its database
;-)

Best wishes

Norbert