[dev-context] Help regarding context architecture and compilation

Julius Canute juliuscanute at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 09:17:53 CET 2011

Hi,
I am doing a study about context. I wanted to understand context and its interaction with other components in the system.

Is there a architecture diagram that could describe it ?

Also i want to make context available through fink. For which i need to understand the dependencies of context.

Looking for a way to build context from the source manually without using minimal context?
Can anyone help me do the compilation manually from source or at-least point to some references to do that?

Regards
A.Julius Canute