[dev-context] beta

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 12:36:22 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 20:33, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hope that Mojca does not get too fed up after this change -)

It was me who was asking for the "troubles" anyway :) :) :) So I'm the
last one who should be complaining.

However here are two settings I'm not sure about (I didn't test them,
I only looked at them):

    TEXMFOS         = "selfautodir:",

Let's assume that somebody installs binaries on USB stick for three
different platforms. mtxrun --generate will then alway create the
database into the same folder for all three different platforms.

    TEXMFHOME       = "home:texmf",

Let's assume that there are two users using the minimals (it probably
won't happen for minimals, but it might happen for TeX Live). Will the
database overwrite each other's data? (On the other hand the home
folder is not supposed to generate the database at all ...)

Mojca