[dev-context] \rotation is broken

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:19:47 CEST 2011

! Undefined control sequence.
\starttext \rotate[rotation=90]{FOO}    \stoptext

system          > tex > error on line 1 in file test.tex: Undefined
control sequence ...

 1 >>  \starttext \rotate[rotation=90]{FOO} \stoptext

\dodorotatenextbox ...ta \fi \dododorotatenextbox
                                                  \wd \nextbox \if!!donea \s...
\dorotatenextbox ...otatenextbox \@@rorotation #2}
                                                  \hbox {\boxcursor \flushne...
\dodowithnextbox ...xtbox \@@rorotation \!!counta
                                                  \egroup
l.1 \starttext \rotate[rotation=90]{FOO}
                                         \stoptext

core-mis.mkiv:

% We can completely do this in lua .. when 'I'm bored ...

% \def\dododorotatenextbox
%   {\setbox\nextbox\vbox to \@@layerysiz
%      {\vfill
%       \hbox to \@@layerxsiz