[dev-context] beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Jul 10 13:33:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

For those with access to it, I've put a new beta on the ftp server. The
main 'change' is that I changed all (still left) tex.sprint etc calls
into calls in the context namespace. Todo is to create a namespace for
helpers. The advantage (and reason for doing it) is that tracing with

\enabletrackers[context.trace]

shows all data passed from lua to tex. This also concerns xml handling.
Hopefully it does not have an impact on performance (at least I tried to
make sure of that). In the process some code has been cleaned up with
respect to handling of newlines (always kind of tricky in tex) and I
might have missed something. In addition to the context(..) and
context.command(..) comman done can use context.sprint(optional catcode
regime, ...).