[dev-context] beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Jul 10 13:33:26 CEST 2011


For those with access to it, I've put a new beta on the ftp server. The 
main 'change' is that I changed all (still left) tex.sprint etc calls 
into calls in the context namespace. Todo is to create a namespace for 
helpers. The advantage (and reason for doing it) is that tracing with


shows all data passed from lua to tex. This also concerns xml handling. 
Hopefully it does not have an impact on performance (at least I tried to 
make sure of that). In the process some code has been cleaned up with 
respect to handling of newlines (always kind of tricky in tex) and I 
might have missed something. In addition to the context(..) and 
context.command(..) comman done can use context.sprint(optional catcode 
regime, ...).


                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
               Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
     tel: 038 477 53 69 | voip: 087 875 68 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

More information about the dev-context mailing list