[dev-context] Expansion

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Nov 23 16:30:54 CET 2011

On 23-11-2011 14:30, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> can you make \leftaligned, \rightaligned, midaligned and \maxaligned unexpanded.

Sure (i did a few more in spac-ali as well). As you're using it ... I
sped up the alignment settings parser, so in case you see any problems
there you know where it comes from (I also added a 'table' preset which
saves quite some parsing in bTABLE cum suis). (We should now change the
namespace \@@ragged@@command as over the years it evolved to more that
simple alignments).

Beta on ftp.