[dev-context] Feature request: criterium=component

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Fri Nov 25 00:53:46 CET 2011

Dear inner circle,

I have two components, each a book in its own right, and each with
multiple \part's, \chapter's, \section's etc. Through products and
components I have all crossreferences between the two books set up, thanks
to the mechanisms put in place this fall by Hans.

I compile both components through the product file. Problem: I cannot
separate the list of Tables in component~1 from those in component~2. So a
list of Tables in component~1 contains the tables in component~ and vice
versa.

For TOC I was able to get around this by defining, for component~2, mirror
section heads with different names but identical functionality to those in
component~1. But for tables I have not been able to get this work-around
to work:

http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20111124.203204.79333c77.en.html

So, in any case, it sames that adding a criterium=component option would
be the most user-friendly way to handle this kind of case. Is it feasible?
Thnx in advance and

Best wishes
Idris
International Journal of Shīʿī Studies