[Dev-luatex] Major commit today

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Aug 11 20:13:48 CEST 2006

Hi Thanh,

Thanh Han The wrote:
> Hi Taco,
>
> I find the djgpp cross compiler much easier to use than
> mingw32. The binary produced by mingw32 is probably faster,
> however using djgpp cross compiler is almost the same as the
> native compiler. If you are interested I can send the
> package (its building was rather lengthy).

Thanks for the offer, but it works fine now. I now have unified
sources with a bunch of #ifdef __MINGW32__  statements thrown in,
and the only things that don't compile for win are IPC (the dvi
output to a named pipe) and regular expressions (don't have a
cross-compiled regex library yet).

The latter one is simple to fix, don't know about the former
one. I am not even sure if named pipes _can_ work on windows.

Cheers,