[Dev-luatex] Very simple sample?

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Dec 7 17:09:52 CET 2006

Hi Javier,

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Lua script code. I'll be writing a section on input encodings for
> the manual tomorrow, and that should help clear up things. Please
> hang on for a bit longer until that is finished.

Attached is a provisional excerpt of the coming book on LuaTeX.
It is ConTeXt source, but it should not be hard to get it to compile
under LaTeX or plain if you don't have ConTeXt installed.

An easy way to solve the luacode-in-texcode chaos is to put the bulk
of the lua code in a separate file, and only have e.g.

   \directlua 0 { dofile("demo.lua") }

in your document source. Anyway, i hope it makes sense to you.

Best, Taco