[Dev-luatex] Snapshot 20061023

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Oct 24 12:09:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have just uploaded snapshot 20061023, with a few bugfixes
discovered by Hans:

* there was a missing callback: find_font_file
* program_invocation_name was not set
* buf_size could not be more that 300k

And I've updated the manual as well (in the bz2 file)

Have fun,

Taco

-----

Downloading and installation details:

If you go to

        https://foundry.supelec.fr/frs/?group_id=10

you will see that there are two new released files:

* luatex-snapshot-20061023.tar.bz2
        This is the source tree.

* luatex-snapshot-20061023-win32.zip
        A cross-compiled (mingw) windows binary. This is a web2c
        based binary, so it needs a texmf.cnf file (It will NOT
        work if you have only miktex installed).

        This executable cannot run dynamically loaded lua dlls. Perhaps
        that can be fixed but I do not know how.