[Dev-luatex] Benchmark.

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Apr 3 14:29:47 CEST 2007

David Kastrup wrote:
> A good thing none of the Omega developers will be at EuroTeX this
> year, I'd have a mind to tell them...

I'll send an email off to Gabor, since this problem will probably
be present in Omega 2 as well.

> Incidentally, I noticed that quite a few variables were renamed in
> LuaTeX as compared to the upstream tex.web (underscores added or
> removed).

I did that, I did it absolutely on purpose, it helped me catch
a few bugs that went unnoticed *because of* tangle's underscore
removal, and I do not care at all about the size of diff files.

I will now send that message to Gabor Bella, and then go back
to my normal mode of actually trying to do actual coding.