[Dev-luatex] few font setup related questions

Igor Khomyakov igorkh at optonline.net
Tue Apr 24 00:33:57 CEST 2007

Hans, thank you for your swift reply. We've been using pdftex for
quite some time, and will be really glad to experiment with the
current version of LuaTex, and not in a hurry, and prepared to throw
everything away :-)
If possible, could you give some direction (very rough outline) on
how to set "large" ttf and otf fonts (assuming that the input is
UTF-8 encoded)?   Has anyone tried/did this before ?

Thank you,