[Dev-luatex] New snapshot

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Aug 20 11:46:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have just uploaded a new snapshot, the first one that presents itself
as "beta 0.11".

I will on vacation for the next two weeks, and I wanted to publish the
font fixes I have been working on in the past week before that.

New:
* pfb/afms font can now be used in 'wide' (encodingbytes=2) mode

Fixes:
* set_attribute(-1) is now the same as unset_attribute()
* OpenType lookups with glyph classes would crash luatex
* luazlib would not compile on debian (fix from Norbert)
* CID-based fonts would crash luatex
* Bare CFF should be read in binary mode (fix from Akira)
* VF processing did not process packets containing zero bytes properly

As usual, I have uploaded source and binaries to

   http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/luatex/

Have fun in the coming weeks,