[Dev-luatex] New snapshot

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Aug 25 11:27:45 CEST 2007

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> I have just uploaded a new snapshot, the first one that presents itself
> as "beta 0.11".

[...]

>    http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/luatex/

Did someone find the release there, I didn't!?!?

Best wishes

Norbert

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that
anything so mindboggingly useful could have evolved purely
by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as the
final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.
The argument goes something like this: `I refuse to prove
that I exist,' says God, `for proof denies faith, and
without faith I am nothing.'
The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't
it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you
exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't.
QED.'