[Dev-luatex] Assertion while typesetting: vlink(alink(r))==r

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Dec 6 16:28:36 CET 2007

  Hey guys, I wanted to add a useful bit of information to that
half-delirious thread: here on Mac OS I have a reproducible case of
failed assertion---but obviously a different one---as texlua fails on
lines like "tfm = font.read_tfm('ec-lmr10.tfm', 42)" with

../../../src/texk/kpathsea/variable.c:37: failed assertion `kpse_program_name'

  Of course ec-lmr10 can be found by kpsewhich but this doesn't seem to
make any difference (unless blah-lmr10.tfm also is installed somewhere
in my TeX installation, because this gives the exact same error).

	Arthur