[Dev-luatex] beta 0.20.1 released
taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Dec 7 17:07:24 CET 2007
I have just uploaded the archives for luatex 0.20.1. This
is a bugfix release for wednesday's beta, and it fixes
the following issues:
* texlua was broken on Solaris because the some C header
files were loaded in the wrong order.
* os.tmpdir() now accepts an argument, making it easier
to use. It now generates more unique filenames when
it is called repeatedly in one run.
* The --luaconly commandline switch is now documented
in the --help text.
* The new extended hyphenation exceptions were severely
* \pdfprotrudechars could cause luatex to abort with an
* There was a bug in the \span code that could cause endless
* The simple forms of \leaders were messed up on windows
because a variable was not properly initialized.
* Non-grouped \textdir commands created invalid output.
* e-TeX's pseudo files were not closed properly in ini mode.
* The luatex.web now weaves properly again.
* I made some small improvements to the manual.
I have uploaded source and linux/win32 binaries to
dev-luatex mailing list
dev-luatex at ntg.nl
More information about the dev-luatex