[Dev-luatex] beta 0.20.1 released

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Dec 11 09:42:18 CET 2007

Hi Aditya,

On Mo, 10 Dez 2007, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> Ubuntu gusty ships with libpoppler 0.6.2.1. However, I do not get any
> suggested updates because I am using amd64 architecture, and I see that

Ok, for you
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ luatex-sid/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ luatex-sid/

I will upload amd64 as soon as I can build them. In the meantime you can
do:

- add the above to /etc/apt/sources
- aptitude update
- apt-get source luatex
- cd luatex-0.20.1
- dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -rfakeroot -b
- cd ..
- dpkg -i luatex*.deb

Best wishes

Norbert