[Dev-luatex] beta 0.20.1 released

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Dec 12 07:18:14 CET 2007

On Di, 11 Dez 2007, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> Thank you. I needed to install a few packages (libpoppler-dev, quilt,
> fakeroot), and after that everything compiled correctly.

Not surprising ;-)

> What is required for building a .deb file for amd64 for distribution. Can
> the luatex_0.20.1-1_amd64.deb that I built by the above process be used on

Yes. You can send it to other Hardy users, or put it up somewhere. I
will build an amd64 version for Debian/sid

Best wishes

Norbert

He stood up straight and looked the world squarely in the
fields and hills. To add weight to his words he stuck the
rabbit bone in his hair. He spread his arms out wide. `I
will go mad!' he announced.
                 --- Arthur discovering a way of coping with life on
                 --- Prehistoric Earth.