[Dev-luatex] build failure on arm

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Dec 20 09:35:24 CET 2007

Hi Mike,

Norbert Preining reported that the latest luatex has compile problems
on ARM. It seems to me that some of the automatic detections in
lcoco.c go wrong. I had a quick look but I do not really understand
any of it, so would you be so kind as to have a look and make a guess
about the problem and a possible solution?

I am including COCO 1.1.3 as-is, no patches whatsoever.