[Dev-luatex] [NTG-context] luatex not compiling

Yannis Haralambous yannis.haralambous at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Dec 25 11:13:54 CET 2007

Le 24 déc. 07 à 21h50, Taco Hoekwater a écrit :

> Something changed from 10.4 to 10.5

I spent 30 minutes installing 10.5 and after ten minutes decided to
return to 10.4 (which took me a few hours).
Nothing worked anymore, neither X, nor Classic. And to install Time
Machine I needed twice the hard disk I had...

Now I'm desperately trying to install SheepShaver so that I'll still
be able to run my Classic application (FontStudio!)
when I finally switch to 10.5... Anhyone has tried it?

+
| Yannis Haralambous, Ph.D.      yannis.haralambous at telecom-
bretagne.eu |
| Professor                               http://omega.enstb.org/
yannis |
|                                             Tel. +33 (0)
2.29.00.14.27 |
|                                             Fax  +33 (0)
2.29.00.12.82 |
| Computer Science
Department                                           |
| TELECOM
Bretagne                                                      |
| Technopole de Brest Iroise, CS 83818, 29238 Brest CEDEX 3,
France     |
| Google-Earth coordinates: 48°21'31.57"N 4°
34'16.76"W                  |
+
                             ...pour distinguer l'exterieur d'un
aquarium,
                                            mieux vaut n'etre pas
poisson

                            ...the ball I threw while playing in the
park
                                           has not yet reached the
ground

              Es gab eine Zeit, wo ich nur ungern ueber Schubert
sprechen,
        nur Naechtens den Baeumen und Sternen von ihm vorerzaehlen
moegen.