[Dev-luatex] Wiki on "The joy of LuaTeX"

Yannis Haralambous yannis.haralambous at enst-bretagne.fr
Wed Jul 4 20:05:40 CEST 2007

I'm starting a Wiki with samples of Lua code. Any corrections or
additions are welcome!

Maybe we could also write down (minor) bugs we encounter, before we
forget about them.

Here is the URL: <http://luatex.bluwiki.com>

It is a "Wikipedia-like" Wiki, in the sense that you can use some
conventions from Wikipedia as well as HTML code. To create new pages,
write their names between double brackets. To obtain a chapter/
section/subsection write its title between simple or double or triple
equal signs. To obtain preformated code, enclose it between <pre> ...
</pre>

| Yannis Haralambous, Ph.D.      yannis.haralambous at enst-bretagne.fr |
| Professor                            http://omega.enstb.org/yannis |
|                                          Tel. +33 (0)2.29.00.14.27 |
|                                          Fax  +33 (0)2.29.00.12.82 |
| Computer Science Department                                        |
| Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications de Bretagne      |
| Technopole de Brest Iroise, CS 83818, 29238 Brest CEDEX 3, France  |
| Google-Earth coordinates: 48°21'31.57"N 4°34'16.76"W               |
                          ...pour distinguer l'exterieur d'un aquarium,
                                         mieux vaut n'etre pas poisson

                         ...the ball I threw while playing in the park
                                        has not yet reached the ground

           Es gab eine Zeit, wo ich nur ungern ueber Schubert sprechen,
     nur Naechtens den Baeumen und Sternen von ihm vorerzaehlen moegen.