[Dev-luatex] Any chance that anonymous Subversion access will getrestored?

Fabrice Popineau fabrice.popineau at supelec.fr
Mon Jun 18 10:00:52 CEST 2007

> LuaTeX has now been inaccessible for weeks.  Neither the old anonymous

For weeks ? I know that time flies, but I don't remember I have shut down
for weeks. Or else I wish I had been warned for it.

Upgrading the server from Redhat FC3 to FC6 (and then FC7 because of
yum depots) took much more time than expected, but that was something like 8

Can you cknowledge that anonymous access is working ?

If anything else is not working as expected, please let me know.