[Dev-luatex] Snapshot 20070619

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Wed Jun 20 00:01:58 CEST 2007

Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> writes:

> David Kastrup wrote:
>>
>> Thanks (now I just need to get my working copy updated without that
>> No route to host: Can't connect to host 'scm.foundry.supelec.fr':
>> No route to host message),
>
> "No route to host" sounds like a local network error on your side.
> It resolves nicely over here, and the IP address is 193.48.224.170

Oh, it resolves fine here as well.  It is just the port (don't ask me
why this error message gets chosen):

dak at lola:/home/tmp/luatex$ telnet scm.foundry.supelec.fr svn
Trying 193.48.224.170...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: No route to host
dak at lola:/home/tmp/luatex$ telnet scm.foundry.supelec.fr http
Trying 193.48.224.170...
Connected to scm.foundry.supelec.fr.
Escape character is '^]'.