[Dev-luatex] Snapshot 20070619

Igor Khomyakov igorkh at optonline.net
Wed Jun 20 07:31:16 CEST 2007

Taco,

What David is experiencing doesnt look like local issue on his side
because I also lost anonymous access to svn repository.
"svn checkout svn://scm.foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex" stopped
working recently (on my side it just hangs forever)
"svn checkout https://scm.foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex" seems to
work but requires user and password.
What command, user id , and pass should be used for anonymous access ?

Kind regards,
Igor