[Dev-luatex] Noobie question

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sat Jun 23 15:29:43 CEST 2007

On 23.06.2007, at 15:14, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:

>> You can best take the binaries that Arthur makes.
>
>   It's online now (https://foundry.supelec.fr/frs/?group_id=10 for the
> whole list of files), but please note that the binary I build for
> Mac OS X
> is for Intel processors only, as I have no access to a machine running
> on PowerPC. I could cross-compile for ppc, but then I couldn't test
> it ;-)

Thanks, but as I said, I actually succeeded in compiling (on PPC),
but my problem was the missing luatex.fmt

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also
be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better
job on the wings." Stanley Kubrick