[Dev-luatex] Noobie question

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sat Jun 23 15:29:43 CEST 2007

On 23.06.2007, at 15:14, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:

>> You can best take the binaries that Arthur makes.
>   It's online now (https://foundry.supelec.fr/frs/?group_id=10 for the
> whole list of files), but please note that the binary I build for
> Mac OS X
> is for Intel processors only, as I have no access to a machine running
> on PowerPC. I could cross-compile for ppc, but then I couldn't test
> it ;-)

Thanks, but as I said, I actually succeeded in compiling (on PPC),
but my problem was the missing luatex.fmt

Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50
8002 Zürich

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

"I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also
be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better
job on the wings." Stanley Kubrick