[Dev-luatex] Notes and comments on beta 0.11.2

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Sep 20 12:24:21 CEST 2007

Jonathan Sauer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> (complete this time, I accidentally pushed Ctrl-Enter)
>
> I tried out beta 0.11.2 yesterday, and it works great. Still, I noticed
> a few things that seem weird or wrong.

> First thing: I tried to use 'require', and the error message I got was
> slightly weird:

I've fixed the error message. But keep in mind that does not mean that
require now works as you expect. There are a few reasons for that:

* package.path is not initialized to the texmf path, and require
   does not like absolute filenames.

* Hans' lua files are not modules, they should be loaded using dofile()