[Dev-luatex] A few idle questions...

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Wed May 7 15:12:50 CEST 2008

"Jonathan Sauer" <Jonathan.Sauer at silverstroke.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
>> Another is output routine programming: a function
>> get_more_main_vertical_list_material_from_TeX would be quite handy in
>> some applications, and yielding to TeX until the next pass would seem
>> make for some very straightforward and understandable programming.
>
> The "buildpage_filter" seems to be able to do this. Untested:

[...]

I'll have to see eventually whether injecting TeX code here is workable.
If it is, it might be actually preferable to using the output routine
with magic penalties and all that stuff that causes lots of ugly side
effects in the main vertical list and the marks and box 255.

Thanks for the suggestion.

--
David Kastrup