[Dev-luatex] Next beta planning

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed May 21 15:56:25 CEST 2008

Hi all,

We are now in the planning phase for the next "big" luatex beta,
to be released just before TUG2008 in Cork.

Hans and I just now went through the bugtracker to set the
"target" tags to 0.30.0 for all items that we plan to include.

   http://tracker.luatex.org/view_all_bug_page.php

0.40.0 will be end of summer likely, and the 'subproject' for
math will coded in the autumn (0.50 before the end of 2008).

People that still have open bugs or feature requests that are
not covered by the tracker: please add such items now if you
wish to have a chance for inclusion in any of these releases.