[Dev-luatex] Luatex beta 0.30.1 released

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Oct 14 10:20:11 CEST 2008

Hi all,

On Do, 09 Okt 2008, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> I have just uploaded the archives for luatex 0.30.1.

It took a bit since my laptop crashed to set up a build environment on
my mother's computer, but here it is, Debian SID package available at
the usual place:
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ luatex-sid/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ luatex-sid/

Best wishes

Norbert

SWANAGE (pl.n.)
Swanage is the series of diversionary tactics used when trying to
cover up the existence of a glossop (q.v.) and may include (a)
uttering a high-pitched laugh and pointing out of the window (NB. this
doesn't work more that twice); (b) sneezing as loudly as possible and
wiping the glossop off the table in the same movement as whipping out
your handkerchief; (c) saying 'Christ! I seen to have dropped some
shit on your table' (very unwise); (d) saying 'Christ, who did that?'
(better) (e) pressing your elbow on the glossop itself and working
your arms slowly to the edge of the table; (f) leaving the glossop
where it is but moving a plate over it and putting up with sitting at
an uncomfortable angle the rest of the meal; or, if the glossop is in
too exposed a position, (g) leaving it there unremarked except for the
occasional humorous glance.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff