[Dev-luatex] Strange behaviour

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Feb 2 15:56:10 CET 2009

I have finally found the bug I was tracking in Gregorio for some time...
Here is an example where putting empty boxes does not lead to a strange
behaviour, but to a really buggy behaviour: If an empty \localleftbox is
set with attribute 1, and after that we set the attribute to -1, the
lines after the first will still have the attribute set to 1, because
the empty box will set it... It is I think extremely confusing, and it's
a bug that is difficult to track (even if now that I have the solution
it will be a one-liner patch to fix it). So I insist, I think that
removing the nodes will be much better, because this kind of behaviour
will certainly appear with a lot of styles using \localleftbox.
--
Elie