[Dev-luatex] Generating the sources

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Feb 2 23:05:59 CET 2009


Hi,

Javier Múgica wrote:
> 
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%    %%%%%%%%%%%%%
> 
> I found that the reason was that the OFMFONTS variable is not set, even 
> if I don't have any ofm file in my computer. Furthermore, setting it to 
> ./ (in Windows I tried) does not solve the problem. I tryed with a dummy
> 
> OFMFONTS = $TFMFONTS

For the benefit of the readers here:

Javier and I cracked this issue by email earlier today (while the 
mailing list was still misbehaving itself). I have added a paragraph
to the  manual explaining that proper definitions for the OFMFONTS and
OVFFONTS are vital if you want to run luatex with kpathsea as file
discovery agent.

Best wishes,
Taco


More information about the dev-luatex mailing list