[Dev-luatex] Generating the sources

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Feb 2 23:05:59 CET 2009

Javier Múgica wrote:
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%    %%%%%%%%%%%%%
> I found that the reason was that the OFMFONTS variable is not set, even
> if I don't have any ofm file in my computer. Furthermore, setting it to
> ./ (in Windows I tried) does not solve the problem. I tryed with a dummy

For the benefit of the readers here:

Javier and I cracked this issue by email earlier today (while the
mailing list was still misbehaving itself). I have added a paragraph
to the  manual explaining that proper definitions for the OFMFONTS and
OVFFONTS are vital if you want to run luatex with kpathsea as file
discovery agent.