[Dev-luatex] Math styles

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Feb 23 11:29:39 CET 2009

Javier Múgica wrote:
> Here goes a long message...
>
> Some time ago I had the following idea about math styles. I'll first
> like to point that I was not just elucubratig about possible
> extensions, but I felt the need for it with an actual example.

this week there will be a beta release that has new math support

- opened up math lists as well as a whole lot more style related
parameters (the manual will mention them)

- in future releases one can also switch sets of style parameters

- there is some more on the agenda but not for the shirt term (first
stabelize this)

- we model after open type math (cambria and microsoft spec)

- it's beta so some of the interfacing might change