[Dev-luatex] Math styles

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Feb 23 16:22:45 CET 2009

Javier Múgica wrote:
> Here goes a long message...

I have to read your message very thoroughly, but at a first glance it
looks like you will be able to do such things by simply assigning a
math font set with different settings to the \textfont0, \scriptfont0,
\scriptscriptfont0 (as all math parameters depend on the math fonts).

There will definately be a way to deal with the style changes inside
{... \over ...} and friends in luatex 0.40, probably via a new set of
primitives:

  \Uover {num} {denom}

and \Uatop and ...withdelims

For a longer reply, I have to do a careful reading of your message,
so: more next week.