[Dev-luatex] Did somebody compile luaexpat into LuaTeX yet?

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Fri Feb 27 17:56:19 CET 2009

luaexpat would appear to be part of the Kepler project, similar to some
existing LuaTeX modules.  My first naive attempts to drop luaexpat into
the LuaTeX tree were not overly successful.  It is not quite clear to me
what parts of the build structure (from Kepler and/or Luaforge?) are
actually being used in the existing library modules of LuaTeX.

Could someone give a brief summary what files I would be expected to
change in order to drop this into the tree?

Thanks,

--
David Kastrup