[Dev-luatex] String problem with \csname\endcsname

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri Jul 17 13:10:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

Here's a small problem with luatex from trunk (notice the missing 'hello' in the
first line):

! \csname\endcsname.
l.2 \errmessage{hello \csname\endcsname}

More generally, print_cs() screws things up when printing null_cs while selector
is new_string, by indirectly calling make_string(). I think the attached patch
solves the problem.

Manuel.

PS: Btw, I wonder about two points in tokenlist_to_cstring()
- why did you comment out printing of \csname\endcsname?
- why is there two times Print_uchar(e) in the definition of Print_esc?