[Dev-luatex] synctex and text direction

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jun 12 10:33:01 CEST 2009

Jérome Laurens wrote:

> On another respect, I see that none of luatex nor context command
> supports the -synctex option.
> Is there a special reason or is it just a bug ?

no special reason for context; as using synctex makes only makes sense
when you run from an editor, and because then (at least) I don't want to
always use synctex, ways are needed to control it in a different way;
and users can always add \synctex=1 to the document they're working with

once texworks reaches a stable state, i'll look into it in more detail