[Dev-luatex] vpack_filter shipout mode?

linuxss linuxss at list.ru
Thu Aug 19 09:36:16 CEST 2010

Thanks, Taco!
than this question is to Hans. ;-)

another example with a table:
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{lua}
\begin{document}
\section{Example}
\begin{table}
\tabcolsep=0pc
\caption{My table}
\begin{tabular*}{\columnwidth}{@{\extracolsep{\fill}}llllll@{}}
\hline
Coll1 & \multicolumn{5}{l@{}}{Coll2} \\
\hline
& B0 & A0 & G0 & K0 & WD \\
\hline
V & 20 & 19.8 & 19.7 & 19.7 & 19.7 \\
\hline
\end{tabular*}
\end{table}

$2+2-E(R) = n$
\end{document}

if I use pre_output_filter,  I don't see table :(
 output  1  node.count=6 attr=nil      <-- section seen here
 output  2  node.count=2 attr=nil
 output  3  node.count=12 attr=nil   <-- section and formula seen here
 output  4  node.count=3 attr=nil
 output  5  node.count=4 attr=nil

question: how to see all the nodes using callback in a shipout mode?
or how to find out which hlist/vlist will be outputted?

thanks in advance :)