[Dev-luatex] "strange" node

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Sun Aug 29 14:59:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have this box:

\setbox0\vbox{x}

when I analyze the nodelist, I find a somewhat strange hlist node:

<node    nil <     30 >    nil : hlist 0>

which is referenced from the whatsit (local_par)/prev node pointer. See "n30" in the attached image. Is it safe to ignore this hlist?

(is this the parindent box? - answer from the other mail?)