[Dev-luatex] dev-luatex Digest, Vol 59, Issue 8

Graham Douglas graham.douglas at readytext.co.uk
Sat Dec 11 13:23:48 CET 2010

Hi Taco

Just built revision 4032 and so far no problems with
examples I can find, will keep testing. One possibility
for getting a good collection of samples, perhaps, is the
book I just discovered by Herbert Voss
--- devoted to the subject of tables:

Typesetting Tables with Latex
publication date:     10-Jan-2011

http://www.uit.co.uk/BK-TTWL/HomePage

I don't know if Herbert reads this list or uses luatex
but pehaps he may have some good examples to stress test
this revision.

Best

Graham