[Dev-luatex] dimension helper

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Sun Feb 21 09:10:50 CET 2010

Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de> writes:

> On 21 February 2010 Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
>
>  > > In such moments I always wonder how far I can annoy you until being
>  > > banned. One more try ;)
>  >
>  >   There's always the LuaTeX user list (luatex at tug.org) ;-)
>
> Since Paweł asked Hans and Taco explicitly, I suppose that it doesn't
> make any difference on which list he asks.

There are significant statistical differences in sports depending on
whether you are playing against the same team on their or on your home
turf, to the unbalanced applause of the respective audience.

And it is routine for comedy features to transmit canned or live
audience laughter for the sake of listeners.  Works too.

"If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.  It's up to you,
dev- lu- a- tex..."

Thanks, you are too kind.

--
David Kastrup