[Dev-luatex] Missing entries in TTF names table

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sat Jan 16 16:29:13 CET 2010

While trying to write a font names database generation tool for
lualatex, I found that certain fonts are missing entries in the TTF
names table, like fullname, subfamily etc. This because, for these
fonts, FontForge nulls those values and guesses them from PS names at
font generation time, so they aren't saved in SFD sources nor returned
by LuaTeX's fontloader.

Attached a proposed patch which simply removes the corresponding
FontForge function; TTF_PSDupsDefault() (it isn't used anywhere else in
the source, so I though it should go away completely).

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny