[Dev-luatex] Hooking into the page builder?

Graham Douglas graham.douglas at readytext.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 15:54:46 CET 2010

Hi All

I'd like to use GraphViz to create a graph of the entire
node structure of a (simple) page. Keeping the page simple
and just for experimentation. Not trying to change any values
of node lists, just to output values and structures etc.

Before I get too far, is it safe/possible to do this?
If so, would anyone have some pseudo code I can use to
get me started in the right direction...?

Many thanks in advance for suggestions etc.

Warm regards

Graham